Tuesday 7 August 2012

Just because...


I just realise that my must have's at the moment are definetely a pair of chunky heels, a chanel inspired jacket and a shamballa bracelet. The heels are super on trend right now, i found this pair and completely fell in love with the pattern. The jacket is an obsession that i've been having for a while now, i adore the look of them.

The shamballa bracelet is another crush of mine, i know that it's been out there for a while but i never got fed up of them I have about 15 different colours on these, what's there not to love?!

xoxo SL

5 comments:

zoraida said...

these sandals are to die for!
I'm following your blog, hope you'll follow me back :)
http://the-ugly-butterfly.blogspot.com/

Lidiya Ostafiychuk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lidiya Ostafiychuk said...

That jacket is really amazing!!!!!!Since today you have new follower dear, if you can become a member of my blog too I will be very happy.
Kisses from Istanbul

www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

SJ said...

the jacket looks awesome,,, n those silver heels look intriguing (Sorry u were on chunky heels, but I am in the shine moment right now ;) )

Great blog, I found it thru fashiolista and loved it

Great ya, London is awesome for shopping, I studied there for a while and moved back to India. I still shop online frm UK!!!

www.styledestino.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh dear that's very kind of you,Thank you SJ.
I will have a post on the silver heels and let you know about it.

xoxo

SL