Wednesday 24 September 2014

#FNO LONDON




Hi everyone :)
It's been such a long time since I last posted. In fact I did have my account deactivated for a while. Ups! It was such a struggle to start it all up again as I couldn't remember my blog's login details, that's how bad it was! :) But anyway, talking of better things now, last night it was one special night at VOGUE fashion night out in London city. My best friend had told me that the same event in Lisbon was great so since i live in London i thought that there is no way i would miss out this year :)

So for those who actually don't really know what FNO is about I'll talk you trough it real quick.
It is pretty much all famous shops on Oxford St and Regents St with a 20% to 50% sale on for one night only, and of course a lot of press and events going on at the same time.

Here are just a few shots from last night guys :)

For the brands who took part of FNO, well done!! Each store had unique events from the photoboots to the hand made signatures at Burberry.

So here it is fashion lovers, stay tuned as more posts are about to be released in the next few days!

XOXO

Sasha-Lee

No comments: