Friday 2 November 2012

kiwi touch




Hi lovely people,

This was today’s look, I totally love my heels, they cost me 6 quid from Primark (bargain alert I know). I am very impressed by the whole outfit, everything apart from the hand accessories is Primark. Just another proof that fashion doesn't have to cost you that much :)

The weather changed so badly that it’s almost impossible to wear anything else but your thickest and longest winter jacket! However, I am not letting it put me down and I’m still mixing my dark shades with a bright colour accessory
J you can never go wrong with that can you?!.

Once again, thank you for the comments and follows
J appreciate every single one of them! Have a nice weekend everyone.


Outfit - Primark

xoxo SL

3 comments:

Entre Lazos y Vestidos by Alicia e Itziar said...

Sin duda uno de los colores de esta temporada yo aún no tengo nada de este color pero seguro que muy pronto me hago con algo, además combinado con dorado queda genial, estas muy guapa
Un besitoo

Clara Turbay said...

es genial.

Unknown said...

gracias por seguirme :)