Saturday 16 March 2013

Cuba candy


Ciao!

How are my lovely followers doing?
I’m so super sorry for not posting, I know I’ve said it in the past but this time I have an excuse. I went on holiday to Cuba!! Yes I know right?!!! Amazing!!! I had the best time of my life for sure. I had the chance to take some pretty cool outfits with me, which I’ll be showing it to you right here on peonyleebloom.blogspot.co.uk.

So here’s the deal guys, honestly if you travel on this kind of holiday, I would definitely recommend that you check the weather forecast for the whole of your stay, the reason why I say this, well we had some pretty terrible days out there; rain, wind, cold you name it. I did not expect it so I didn’t pack jackets cardigans or even enough jeans.

The look on this post is quite casual, the white and blue stripped shirt is like candy to me! Absolutely ADORABLE… the shoes you all probably notice it’s a favourite of mine. They are super comfortable and I just felt like a million dollars every time I wore them.

xoxo SL




Shorts – Zara
Shirt- Zara
Clutch- Accessorize
Heels- Mango
Watch- GUESS
Accessories- Accessorize


Photos by: Eduard Ristea




No comments: