Friday 29 March 2013

flamingo fountain





Hey guys,

Here's another dose of pictures taken in Cuba. It was great being able to wear all this nice summery clothes all the time and now that I am back in the cold of London I miss them even more.



The outfit is simple, I had the dress for years, I got in Portugal in a little store called Maximo.The little belt that comes with it, it's what really makes it nice.

So guys, for today my advice would be; always look at old pieces that you have in your wardrobe that you think they are no longer in style... trust me, you will surprise yourselves :)


xoxo SL
dress- Maximo
glasses- Camden Town
clutch- Accessorize  
heels- Mango 2011/2012



Pictures by: Eduard Ristea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is The UK, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com